Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-04 17:07:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Breakfast Quotes - I

Breakfast Quotes - I

1. Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carroll

2. Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper. - Francis Bacon

3. My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. I myself prefer my New Zealand eggs for breakfast. - Queen Elizabeth II

5. My wife and I tried two or three times in the last 40 years to have breakfast together, but it was so disagreeable we had to stop. - Winston Churchill

6. My favorite breakfast probably in the whole wide world, real treaty favorite breakfast, is eggs benedict. - Kate Winslet

7. My life at home gives me absolute joy. There are some days when, as soon as you've finished cooking breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, it's time to start lunch, and by the time you've done that, you're doing dinner and thinking, 'There has to be a menu we can order from.' - Julia Roberts

8. My problem is that my imagination won't turn off. I wake up so excited I can't eat breakfast. I've never run out of energy. It's not like OPEC oil; I don't worry about a premium going on my energy. It's just always been there. I got it from my mom. - Steven Spielberg

9. With the kids around, this is a different world to me. I spend a lot of time with them till they go to their playschool. I wake up early, have breakfast with them. I come back from work and am with them again till they go to bed by 10 P.M. Touch wood, this is what I wanted always. - Sanjay Dutt

10. I still eat pizzas, I still like pies, I still have spaghetti hoops for breakfast... but it's in moderation now. - Shane Warne

11. I make breakfast, which is usually Kellogg's Red Berries or egg whites, and then I go to the gym that's only 10 minutes away. - Simone Biles

12. The food containers come in different varieties: for example, drinks, breakfast type food, meats, vegetables. There are about 5-10 days of that type of food in each container. We try not to open a new container until we finish the one we are on - even if that means going without coffee for a couple of days. - Sunita Williams.

92406590.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer