Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-11 18:25:58

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Broken Quotes - I

Broken Quotes - I

1. We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. - Ronald Reagan

2. Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken. - Warren Buffett

3. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. - Ernest Hemingway

4. Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken. - Albert Camus

5. Any product that needs a manual to work is broken. - Elon Musk

6. The reason why the world lacks unity, and lies broken and in heaps, is, because man is disunited with himself. Ralph - Waldo Emerson

7. The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken. - Samuel Johnson

8. Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom. - John F. Kennedy

9. I've played with IVs before, during and after games. I've played with a broken hand, a sprained ankle, a torn shoulder, a fractured tooth, a severed lip, and a knee the size of a softball. I don't miss 15 games because of a toe injury that everybody knows wasn't that serious in the first place. - Kobe Bryant

10. The heart will break, but broken live on. - Lord Byron

11. I always thought records were there to be broken. - Michael Schumacher

12. Of those beings who live in ignorance, shut up and confined, as it were, in an egg, I have first broken the eggshell of ignorance and alone in the universe obtained the most exalted, universal Buddhahood. - Buddha.

broken-heart-syndrome_blog_float_right.jpg?h=266&w=400&la=en&hash=5B63589B995D04E8CEAAED0CFF7CB874

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer