Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-15 17:15:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brother Quotes - I

Brother Quotes - I

1. Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. - Khalil Gibran

2. Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars. - Victor Hugo

3. If we are not our brother's keeper, at least let us not be his executioner. - Marlon Brando

4. The men who learn endurance, are they who call the whole world, brother. - Charles Dickinson

5. Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner. - Walt Disney

6. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister... because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them. - Ronaldinho

7. My brother Gary, who was my coach, five years my elder, studied human movements at Queensland University in Brisbane. We used to train together every day, and we'd train for so long that at the end of a session, we would physically almost collapse. - Matthew Hayden

8. My - both my sisters died with pancreatic cancer. My brother died with pancreatic cancer. My daddy died of pancreatic cancer. My mother died with breast cancer. - Jimmy Carter

9. I confess that in 1901 I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years. - Wilbur Wright

10. Man lives freely only by his readiness to die, if need be, at the hands of his brother, never by killing him. - Mahatma Gandhi

11. I figure I'll be champ for about ten years and then I'll let my brother take over - like the Kennedys down in Washington. - Muhammad Ali

12. A sympathetic friend can be quite as dear as a brother. - Homer.

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnb-contentful-imgix.imgix.net%2F%2F1nzw6mpfcddc%2F5T82hAiSVu5oeJxzLbzmcP%2F63f4610818cb094b934013ff325024e0%2Fbrother_names.jpg&w=1080&q=75

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer