Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-17 17:35:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bother Quotes - III

Brother Quotes - III

1. Well, I mean, you have an emotion, you want to express it. You don't just look in the camera and do it. You want to hide from the embarrassment of your brother saying you're not allowed to come into my town. - Anthony Quinn

2. I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day. - Mike Tyson

3. Tennis was always there for me, which was lucky. I would go play baseball, basketball, football, hang with my brother, do whatever, and at the end of the day I'd come back and say, 'Hey, Mom, would you hit 15 minutes worth of balls with me?' - Jimmy Connors

4. I haven't seen a professional player come out of New York in over 20 years since my brother Patrick came out. Blake spent a few years in Harlem, but he moved to Connecticut when he was a kid. - John McEnroe

5. I come from a family where soccer has always been very present. My uncles, my father and my brother were all players. - Ronaldinho

6. I come here tonight as a sister, blessed with a brother who is my mentor, my protector and my lifelong friend. And I come here as a wife who loves my husband and believes he will be an extraordinary president. - Michelle Obama

7. My older brother was the person who got me interested in science in general. He used to tell me what he learned in school. My first memory of mathematics is probably the time that he told me about the problem of adding numbers from 1 to 100. - Maryam Mirzakhani

8. I dropped out of school after my tenth standard. But both my elder brother and younger brother are highly educated. - Ajith Kumar

9. My mother is most attached to my brother because she has the feeling that she could not provide him anything. By the time I was born, at least I got a meal and a half a day, but he sometimes got only water. - Dhanush

10. I was totally dominated and revered my father. I admired everything he did. He was a great sports person. He loved me. I was his only boy at that time, before my brother Billy came along. - Jimmy Carter

11. When I go out there, I have no pity on my brother. I'm out there to win. - Joe Frazier

12. I'm writing new songs for a Broadway version of Tarzan, which is very interesting. I think what I learned from the Brother Bear score side of things, I've brought into the new Tarzan songs. Thinking outside just guitar, bass, drums and keyboards. - Phil Collins.

adobestock_62900497_72dpi.jpg?itok=kD0HqK-G

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer