Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-03 21:46:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Brush Quotes

Brush Quotes

1. Other black and white films have also been released in colour, but 'Hum Dono' is better than all of them. When you watch 'Hum Dono Rangeen,' you will feel as though it was shot in colour; you won't feel that I have got the reels painted by brush. - Dev Anand

2. Art is a beautiful world to get into. Once you are there, it is very difficult to get out of it. Like, once you start painting, you don't want to leave your brush and colours. - Dimple Kapadia

3. When a coil is operated with currents of very high frequency, beautiful brush effects may be produced, even if the coil be of comparatively small dimensions. The experimenter may vary them in many ways, and, if it were nothing else, they afford a pleasing sight. - Nikola Tesla

4. At the end of the day, we get to be parents, greeting our lovely, crazy children and talking about their day, making sure they brush their teeth, so all the tension from our day is tabled... until the next. - Brad Pitt

5. I can't beleive I'm here to tell the tale, this was my first brush with death, and God must have been looking after us and obviously, it wasn't our time. - Samantha Fox

6. Being in front of a camera, in a nice dress, getting all dressed up, is extreme. There's a lot of other extreme situations, you know, just getting out of bed sometimes is extreme - but I do it. Just got to do it, just got to get up. Put your sweatpants on, brush off the dog hair and just get out of the house! - Sandra Bullock

7. I think it's important for an actor to see the work they've done because every time you revisit a work you come up with a new way of improving it. It's a good way to brush up your craft and your skills, so I think it's a good thing to do, keep seeing your films. - Abhishek Bachchan

8. In the morning, I usually get up between 7:40 A.M. and 7:45 A.M., and then I'll brush my teeth, do my hair, and just throw on my leotard and my clothes and go to the kitchen. - Simone Biles

9. I used to brush aside when people used to say 'Poonam, you're different.' It was much later that I realised, I was different. - Poonam Dhillon

10. When roles that mattered to me started drying up, I took to the brush and camera to connect with myself and the world. - Deepti Naval.

how-to-clean-paint-brushes-and-rollers-GettyImages-1385618550-d1ae05f01ac14228864ef8489a97084d.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer