Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-05 15:27:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Car Quotes - VI

Car Quotes - VI

1. Stationary storage will be as big as the car business long term. The growth rate will probably be several times what it is for the car business. - Elon Musk

2. When you put gas in your car you are making a political statement, because you are supporting the empires that control and continue the destruction of some countries. - Javier Bardem

3. I grew up in Oklahoma and Missouri, and I just loved film. My folks would take us to the drive-in on summer nights, and we'd sit on the hood of the car. I just had this profound love for storytelling. - Brad Pitt

4. Some companies out there quote a start of production that is substantially in advance of when customers get their cars. - Elon Musk

5. Just be nice to me while I am doing the scene; that is all. I don't want big cars, I don't want big hotel rooms. - Shah Rukh Khan

6. People get excited around me and behave differently than they would normally. I don't feel different from anyone else, except that I drive a racing car round in circles faster than somebody else. - Michael Schumacher

7. A simple social engineering hack might involve leaving a thumb drive on the pavement close to the driver's door of a car. - John McAfee

8. I like the word 'autopilot' more than I like the word 'self-driving.' 'Self-driving' sounds like it's going to do something you don't want it to do. 'Autopilot' is a good thing to have in planes, and we should have it in cars. - Elon Musk

9. A Prius is not a true hybrid, really. The current Prius is, like, 2 percent electric. It's a gasoline car with slightly better mileage. - Elon Musk

10. Huge numbers of people in London depend on their cars. Fuel duty is becoming a big factor in people's cost of living. I believe in trying to ease these burdens. - Boris Johnson

11. The U.S. automotive industry has been selling cars the same way for over 100 years, and there are many laws in place to govern exactly how that is to be accomplished. - Elon Musk

12. I think Tesla will most likely develop its own autopilot system for the car, as I think it should be camera-based, not Lidar-based. However, it is also possible that we do something jointly with Google. - Elon Musk.

front-left-side-47.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer