Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-06 15:14:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Car Quotes - VII

Car Quotes - VII

1. Winning 'Motor Trend' Car of the year is probably the closest thing to winning the Oscar or Emmy of the car industry. - Elon Musk

2. I drive the same car that I've driven since I was 16. That's who I am. - Selena Gomez

3. When Ford sells a car, a dealer isn't allowed to take out the engine and put a different one in. When a newsstand sells the Washington Post, no one can go to the newsstand and pay them to rip out the classified section and put their own classified section in - if they could, they would do so. - Bill Gates

4. I have some wonderful suits in my closet, a lovely car, some refined watches. - Pierce Brosnan

5. American stuntmen are smart - they think about safety. When they do a jump in a car, they calculate everything: the speed, the distance... But in Hong Kong, we don't know how to count. Everything we do is a guess. If you've got the guts, you do it. All of my stuntmen have gotten hurt. - Jackie Chan

6. I don't want my guy to buy me cars, villas or diamonds. I can do all that. I don't want any PDA, either. But my guy should be very sensitive to my pains and sorrows and should try to make me happy because I'd do all that for him. Sadly, most of the men that I have met in the past couple of years are too self-obsessed. - Anushka Sharma

7. Huge numbers of people in London depend on their cars. Fuel duty is becoming a big factor in people's cost of living. I believe in trying to ease these burdens. - Boris Johnson.

punch-suv-home.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer