Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-13 15:06:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cards Quotes - II

Cards Quotes - II

1. A number of people in the United States, almost everyone, is using plastic cards to pay for things, but it's extremely difficult to accept these cards. So let's make it's easy and take more and more of the friction out as we can. - Jack Dorsey

2. The worst hotels are any with a bad bed. I stayed in a hotel where they left cards telling me my enjoyment was of paramount importance. I should have written, 'Nice rooms, math beds.' - Amanda Donohoe

3. I get the hypocrisy thing, but any human being is allowed to have a public and private face, and celebrities should have the same rights as regular people to decide what cards they lay down and what cards they hide. - Cindy Crawford

4. My cards and flowers always got rejected on Valentines Day. - Anurag Kashyap

5. The best gift for an actor is the love of the fans. Many make sweet cards, write letters and even come and meet me wherever I am in India. The love and blessings of your elders is also always cherished, but the extra mile that the fans go to is memorable. - Abhishek Bachchan

6. Apple has always leveraged technologies that the PC industry has driven to critical mass - the bus structures, the graphics cards, the peripherals, the connection networks, things like that - so they're kind of in the PC ecosystem and kind of not. - Bill Gates

7. There are no Hallmark cards that define the next chapter, or the value of a history together. - Brad Pitt

8. I'm not that good at cards. - Andrew Flintoff

9. I genuinely treasure my friends, they are my real support... What I get from them is big support, relief and relaxation as we meet every day to play cards. - Jeetendra.

Group_Card_Game.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer