Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-15 15:25:00

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - II

Care Quotes - II

1. I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself. - Ronald Reagan

2. Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. - Dale Carnegie

3. I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. - Abraham Lincoln

4. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

5. The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas A. Edison

6. Every other civilized nation in the world has been compelled to care for its forests, and so must we if waste and destruction are not to go on to the bitter end, leaving America as barren as Palestine or Spain. - John Muir

7. The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more. - Michelle Obama

8. I've never been cool - and I don't care. - Celine Dion

9. I don't want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about. - Emma Watson

10. If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don't care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster. - Warren Buffett

11. Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair. - William Blake

12. We should take care not to make the intellect our goal; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. - Albert Einstein.

mother-newborn-nurse.jpg?itok=zzFoRtCs

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer