Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-20 15:05:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - VII

Care Quotes - VII

1. Take care of the sense and the sounds will take care of themselves. - Lewis Carroll

2. Poverty is multidimensional. It extends beyond money incomes to education, health care, political participation and advancement of one's own culture and social organisation. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee

3. Being a stunt coordinator, I have to take care not only of myself but I have to make sure everyone is safe. - Jackie Chan

4. As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake. - Mark Twain

5. My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don't care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that - building something that actually makes a really big change in the world. - Mark Zuckerberg

6. What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idiot is not worth my care. - William Blake

7. The greatest development is achieved during the first years of life, and therefore it is then that the greatest care should be taken. If this is done, then the child does not become a burden; he will reveal himself as the greatest marvel of nature. - Maria Montessori

8. 'A living dog is better than a dead lion.' Judge Douglas, if not a dead lion for this work, is at least a caged and toothless one. How can he oppose the advances of slavery? He don't care anything about it. - Abraham Lincoln

9. I received free health care. - J. K. Rowling

10. I'm going to college. I don't care if it ruins my career. I'd rather be smart than a movie star. - Natalie Portman

11. I would say the most satisfying thing actually is watching my three children each pick up on their own interests and work many more hours per week than most people that have jobs at trying to intelligently give away that money in fields that they particularly care about. - Warren Buffett

12. It doesn't need to be the same every day, doesn't need to be the same shower I use, the same restaurant I go to, the same hour I go to sleep. I've always been very flexible. I don't care if I practice at nine in the morning or 10 P.M. - Roger Federer.

respite-care-services.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer