Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-09 16:44:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrated Quotes - II and Celebrating Quotes

Celebrated Quotes - II and Celebrating Quotes

1. Guide' is not just my most iconic film. It is also Dev's most celebrated work. But I almost didn't do 'Guide.' - Waheeda Rehman

2. It's just really important that we start celebrating our differences. Let's start tolerating first, but then we need to celebrate our differences. - Billie Jean King

3. The events that I have attended to mark my Diamond Jubilee have been a humbling experience. It has touched me deeply to see so many thousands of families, neighbors and friends celebrating together in such a happy atmosphere. - Queen Elizabeth II

4. Do we recognize the platform that Indian cinema has been given? Of course. And typically India of us, we gracefully acknowledge our host's grace and we thank you for celebrating us and our cinema. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

5. I had very busy parents, but I really appreciated having a set of traditions during my own childhood, like consistently celebrating holidays at the same place. - Ivanka Trump

6. Our brand Ivanka Trump is committed to celebrating women. - Ivanka Trump

7. When my mother was around, she would insist on celebrating my birthdays. - Hema Malini

8. Life is all about being positive and celebrating what you have in the moment. - Vivek Oberoi

9. The Foundation and Pink Day are about celebrating and hope, I know when the time comes and I move on, if I have people celebrating my life and what I bring to the world I'll be happy. - Glenn McGrath

10. A civic-minded nation is built by civic-minded neighbourhoods, whether in our cities or our villages. Where we respect the next-door person's space, privacy and rights. Where we do not inconvenience our neighbours - while celebrating a festival or while resorting to a protest or on any other occasion. - Ram Nath Kovind

11. I used to love going out and celebrating with the lads. But we can do that in the hotel and I don't miss it. I don't feel that urge any more. Once you make the transition to not doing it then you don't miss it. - Ben Stokes

12. My technique is such that even if I turn my back on the throw, I understand what I have thrown and I start celebrating. - Neeraj Chopra.

YeePengLanternFestival-JacobRiglin-01.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer