Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-10 16:55:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebration Quotes

Celebration Quotes

1. The torch relay is an excellent embodiment of all that the Olympic Games have come to symbolise - a celebration of the human spirit. Personally to me, it represents striving to be the best in whatever we do, never giving up despite the odds, and a commitment to health and fitness. - Lakshmi Mittal

2. A lot of my reading over the next few months will be the works of Hans Christian Andersen - I have been appointed an ambassador for the bicentenary celebrations of his birth next year. - Roger Moore

3. Celebration is big for me. From my younger days, when I used to win mementos while playing basketball, I have always believed in sharing my success. It has to be there. It lifts the energy levels of the entire side if you are positive and vocal when a wicket falls. - Suresh Raina

4. Major forces that have contributed to the evolution of philanthropy in India in the pre-modern era have mainly been driven by religion, family, and society. The Hindu teaching of 'daan' or 'giving' is present in different ways in almost every celebration or ritual. - Shiv Nadar

5. I am a proud Indian, it's the land of celebration with all the festivals, vibrance and, most importantly, emotions. That is what I took to Miss World! - Manushi Chhillar

6. I don't think there have been many dull celebrations after any of my hundreds for England. It's been an emotional time for me over the last few weeks. Interpret them as you wish. - Jonny Bairstow

7. As a child, I loved to eat sweets and enjoyed festivities and celebrations. - Jeetendra

8. I believe that every day is a celebration and every day I'm born anew and genuinely try to live every day differently. - Rekha.

img_156855_pod_rtxat0v4_bg.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer