Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-11 16:59:05

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrities Quotes - I

Celebrities Quotes - I

1. I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous. - Walt Disney

2. On a very basic level, many people think celebrities have too much already, so we shouldn't be entitled to our political opinions. - Barbra Streisand

3. I have plenty of money, unlike other Hollywood celebrities or athletes that have not invested well. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. I love acting but I don't like all of the other stuff associated with it. The interest in celebrities, the press, the Internet, when your identity becomes mixed up in the way people are perceiving you. Nicole Kidman

5. I love Los Angeles, and it's been very good to me, but if everyone is running around telling the stories, who's living them? You don't play characters that are celebrities - you play guys who know what to do when their septic tank's blocked. - Matthew McConaughey

6. I think people tend to forget that as celebrities we are still human. We have the same emotions - we cry, we have fun, we laugh, we get sad, and we get hurt. When something is written about you, which millions of people are reading, and it is not true, imagine how hurtful it can be. - Sania Mirza

7. I get the hypocrisy thing, but any human being is allowed to have a public and private face, and celebrities should have the same rights as regular people to decide what cards they lay down and what cards they hide. - Cindy Crawford

8. It's not my place to tell you whom to vote for, to take any political stand, to tell you what religion to believe in. I'm an athlete. I can influence certain things, but when I see other athletes and celebrities telling you whom to vote for, I actually get a bit offended. - Pete Sampras

9. I can't stand the gossip of celebrities' lives, all the time! Every minute! - William Shatner

10. Look at the way celebrities and politicians are using Facebook already. When Ashton Kutcher posts a video, he gets hundreds of pieces of feedback. Maybe he doesn't have time to read them all or respond to them all, but he's getting good feedback and getting a good sense of how people are thinking about that and maybe can respond to some of it. - Mark Zuckerberg

11. I hate these reality TV shows where people walk off Big Brother and think they're A-list celebrities when they've done nothing in their lives, it really does my head in. - Kevin Pietersen

12. Apart from being celebrities, there's a huge amount of respect associated with being cricketers and a certain amount of reverence and honour associated with representing India. In people's eyes, apart from other celebrities in India, I think for sportsmen in India there's a certain amount of regard. - Rahul Dravid.

gettyimages-1674999260.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=980:*

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer