Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-12 16:55:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrities Quotes - II

Celebrities Quotes - II

1. When I was going through my chemotherapy, I realized not many people are willing to talk about cancer, even after getting fully cured. Celebrities and educated people are also very protective and private about it. I still haven't understood why. I decided to fight my battle out in the public. - Yuvraj Singh

2. Celebrities are under pressure to perform all the time. You are in front of a camera all the time, and it is difficult to lead a life in the world of glamour. - Sushmita Sen

3. Humshakals totally exist. In fact, I was on one of these social networking websites, and I noticed that there is this entire research done on Hollywood celebrities who look like each other. - Tamannaah

4. People associate pageants with glamour, where there are celebrities walking on the ramp wearing beautiful gowns, heels and make-up - but that's just one aspect. - Manushi Chhillar

5. It is great to see Bollywood celebrities contributing to so many different trends in so many different ways. I think this is one of the reasons that people associate with Bollywood glamour. - Lara Dutta

6. Whether it is sensitising people to social issues, campaigning for causes or being part of fund-raisers, celebrities can go a long way in reaching out to people. - Shriya Saran

7. Social media is very important for celebrities to get a larger fan base. - Bhumika Chawla.

photos-top-10-sexy-celebrity-men-according-science.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer