Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-12 17:13:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrity Quotes - I

Celebrity Quotes - I

1. The nice thing about being a celebrity is that, if you bore people, they think it's their fault. - Henry Kissinger

2. You don't learn from successes; you don't learn from awards; you don't learn from celebrity; you only learn from wounds and scars and mistakes and failures. And that's the truth. - Jane Fonda

3. I don't consider myself to be a celebrity. I don't fit that mould. - Emma Watson

4. Being a celebrity is probably the closest to being a beautiful woman as you can get. - Kevin Costner

5. I believe that every single one of us, celebrity or not, has a responsibility to get involved in trying to make a difference in the world. Our generation faces many challenges, some of which were passed on to us by the past generations, but it's up to us to find solutions today so that we don't keep passing our problems on. - Shakira

6. I'm not a celebrity. I'm just the same Simone. I just have two Olympic Gold medals now. - Simone Biles

7. Celebrity is the chastisement of merit and the punishment of talent. - Emily Dickinson

8. I'm sick to death of famous people standing up and using their celebrity to promote a cause. If I see a particular need, I do try to help. But there's a lot that can be achieved by putting a check in the right place and shutting up about it. - Russell Crowe

9. Celebrity damages private life. - Tim Berners-Lee

10. Celebrity is a word I take great umbrage with. I'm actively anti-celebrity. - Nicolas Cage

11. A celebrity is one who is known to many persons he is glad he doesn't know. - Lord Byron

12. I know I have this level of celebrity, of fame, international, national, whatever you want to call it, but it's a pretty surreal thing to think sometimes that you're in the middle of another famous person's life and you think to yourself, 'How the hell did I get famous? What is this some weird club that we're in?' - Kevin Costner.

Fit-Men-Over-40-2048x880.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer