Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-06 16:51:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Certain Quotes - I

Certain Quotes - I

1. The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

2. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

3. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. - Aldous Huxley

4. Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. - Barack Obama

5. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. - Thomas A. Edison

6. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. - Mark Twain

7. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good. - Helen Keller

8. I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections, and the truth of imagination. - John Keats

9. It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. - James Baldwin

10. Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable. - Alexander the Great

11. In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. - Benjamin Franklin

12. There's too much darkness in the world. Everywhere you turn, someone is tryin' to tear someone down in some way; everywhere you go, there's a feeling of inadequacy, or a feeling that you're not good enough. I want to bring a certain light to the world. - Alicia Keys.

areyousure-big.jpg?itok=ND9FGAin

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer