Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-19 16:23:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Certainly Quotes - III

Certainly Quotes - III

1. The doctrine of the Kingdom of Heaven, which was the main teaching of Jesus, is certainly one of the most revolutionary doctrines that ever stirred and changed human thought. - H. G. Wells

2. There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is what makes its pursuit so interesting. - John Kenneth Galbraith

3. The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. - Nikola Tesla

4. You lose your individuality a huge amount when you have no money, and I certainly had that experience. - J. K. Rowling

5. An asteroid or a supervolcano could certainly destroy us, but we also face risks the dinosaurs never saw: An engineered virus, nuclear war, inadvertent creation of a micro black hole, or some as-yet-unknown technology could spell the end of us. - Elon Musk

6. People notice if you are black. People notice if you are female. We are certainly not either colorblind or gender-blind in this country, so I'm not suggesting that it isn't a factor. But I think in the final analysis, people will take a look at the positions, and they'll take a look at the issues. - Condoleezza Rice

7. You can write any time people will leave you alone and not interrupt you. Or, rather, you can if you will be ruthless enough about it. But the best writing is certainly when you are in love. - Ernest Hemingway

8. You have to try to dismiss the loudness of cynicism. It's certainly going to come. - Kevin Costner

9. If someone were to put a proposition before men bidding them choose, after examination, the best customs in the world, each nation would certainly select its own. - Herodotus

10. I value my privacy and my personal life - and I certainly don't exploit my personal life. - Scarlett Johansson

11. I think life is self-examination. Certainly the voyage that one takes. - Richard Gere

12. Truth is certainly a branch of morality and a very important one to society. - Thomas Jefferson.

2487_certainly_vs._definitely.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer