Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-26 18:29:07

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chain Jokes - II

Chain Jokes - II

1. I'm very intelligent. I'm capable of doing everything put to me. I've launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I'm living proof blondes are not stupid. - Paris Hilton

2. The ideal reasoner, he remarked, would, when he had once been shown a single fact in all its bearings, deduce from it not only all the chain of events which led up to it but also all the results which would follow from it. - Arthur Conan Doyle

3. I always had boyfriends, but I never imagined a proposal or a wedding. To me, that was like having a ball and chain round your neck. - Sandra Bullock

4. The most interesting biofuel efforts avoid using land that's expensive and has high opportunity costs. They do this by getting onto other types of land, or taking advantage of byproducts that aren't used in the food chain today, or by intercropping. - Bill Gates

5. If I send out positive messages, it will set a chain of healthy thought processes. - Persis Khambatta

6. The economic situation, the high cost of undertaking manufacturing, the supply chain - which is, by the way, dying out also as manufacturing undergoes hardship - make the U.K. not the first place you would look at to make a manufacturing investment. - Ratan Tata

7. We have only one Windows. We don't have multiple Windows. They run across multiple form factors, but it's one developer platform, one store, one tool chain for developers. And you adapt it for different screen sizes and different input and output. - Satya Nadella

8. I became more part of the industry after quitting acting. I contribute greatly to the industry, as I bring in talent, provide money in the chain, and make it happen. - Pooja Bhatt

9. Olympic Style lifting compliments sprint training perfectly. It does this by making sure everything in the body is 'fully connected.' This is based on the principle that all movements have a kinetic chain. - Linford Christie

10. Many times people tried to convince me about Ahimsa silk, but when I followed the chain of production it always ended with genetically modified silk moths that could not fly. There was nothing Ahimsa about it. - Amala Akkineni

11. That's the food chain that cricket is sometimes. You have to be at the top of it otherwise you get swept away and eaten up. - Joe Root.

image_54680d66-3b4a-4ad8-82f0-f1c80123389d_1024x1024.jpg?v=1681799973

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer