Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-20 15:28:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Champions Quotes - I

Champions Quotes - I

1. Champions keep playing until they get it right. - Billie Jean King

2. The high point of my career was winning the Champions League. No one will ever erase that from my memory, in the same way that no one will ever erase the fact that I did it in a Manchester United shirt. - Cristiano Ronaldo

3. Champions invariably have fervent philosophical beliefs. Philosophy, in its simplest terms, means 'the love of wisdom.' - Zig Ziglar

4. Hopefully, we can build a rivalry and we'll be able to do this a lot. Make a legacy, then retire champions. - Serena Williams

5. The Olympic Games showed us that with self-discipline and dedication we can be champions. - Anurag Thakur

6. The truth is that I don't have a favourite goal. I remember important goals more than I do favourite goals, like goals in the Champions League where I had the opportunity to have scored in both finals I have played in. Finals in the World Cup or Copa del Rey are the ones that have stayed with me for longer or that I remember more. - Lionel Messi

7. When you are nominated for the best player in Europe, the Ballon d'Or, playing in the Champions League, there is so much pressure. You don't know what will happen. This pressure is inside you - you always have it. - Cristiano Ronaldo

8. We were the best team in the world: European champions in 1984, we qualified without a hitch and 86 was to be the swan song for a very experienced side. - Michel Patini

9. Venus told me the other day that champions don't get nervous in tight situations. That really helped me a lot. I decided I shouldn't get nervous and just do the best I can. - Serena Williams

10. We've gotta give Richard Williams a lot of credit - to give us two number one champions is a phenomenal feat. - Tracy Austin

11. You will never have great tennis champions from England because of the cold and dark, but most of all because people only care about the sport for two weeks a year, and then they're on to something else. There's just not a great love of the sport there. - Monica Seles

12. There have been great champions in every generation. - Andy Roddick.

16787259352864.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer