Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-24 16:33:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chance Quotes - II

Chance Quotes - II

1. Luck always favours the brave. And you must remember that brave are the people who follow their heart; brave are the people who take chances in life. Which also means you have to say no sometimes. I believe the power of no is greater than yes. - Preity Zinta

2. But we also believe in taking risks, because that's how you move things along. - Melinda Gates

3. I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. - Stephen Leacock

4. Some folk want their luck buttered. - Thomas Hardy

5. And when I was saying I want to become number one of the world and I was 7, 8 years old, most of the people were laughing to me. Because you know, it seemed like I have one percent chances to do that. And I've done it. - Novak Djokovic

6. I just do whatever it is that I believe I should do, regardless of the risks to my life. - Corazon Aquino

7. I guess I've always been attracted to people who stand out as individuals - people who are adventurous and take chances. - Carmen Electra

8. The true statesman is the one who is willing to take risks. - Charles de Gaulle

9. I'm the one who will take chances, not worry about the backlash. - Magic Johnson

10. I like entrepreneurial people; I like people who take risks. - Billie Jean King

11. God's dice always have a lucky roll. - Sophocles

12. Luck affects everything. Let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it there will be a fish. - Ovid.

chance.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer