Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-27 16:25:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chance Quotes - V

Chance Quotes - V

1. One chance is all you need. - Jesse Owens

2. When you are in any contest, you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. This is battle, this is politics, this is anything. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

3. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot. - Bill Gates

4. No foreign policy - no matter how ingenious - has any chance of success if it is born in the minds of a few and carried in the hearts of none. - Henry Kissinger

5. My father will anticipate everything. He will leave you and me no chance to do a great and brilliant deed. - Alexander the Great

6. We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. - Harrison Ford

7. Every family should have the right to spend their money, after tax, as they wish, and not as the government dictates. Let us extend choice, extend the will to choose and the chance to choose. - Margaret Thatcher

8. I have as much chance of becoming Prime Minister as of being decapitated by a frisbee or of finding Elvis. - Boris Johnson

9. All my pictures are built around the idea of getting in trouble and so giving me the chance to be desperately serious in my attempt to appear as a normal little gentleman. - Charlie Chaplin

10. All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion, desire. - Aristotle

11. Those who trust to chance must abide by the results of chance. - Calvin Coolidge

12. If you are not able to do something, that is true for the present, not for the future. All the time there's a chance to go a step further. Not to be frustrated. - Erno Rubik

Games-of-chance-500x327.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer