Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-09-11 07:04:42

espeon
Real Member

japenese names!

lol can u tell me what these words/names mean in english(note:they r all from naruto so it will beharder to google search them smile)

1.itachi
2.sakura
3.sakura haruno
3.kakashi
4.hatake kakashi
5.ero sennin

and ill think of more later

Presenting the Prinny dance.
Take this dood! Huh doood!!! HUH DOOOOD!?!? DOOD HUH!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 2006-09-11 09:30:25

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: japenese names!

Isn't sakura the cherry blossom?

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2006-09-11 21:16:53

justlookingforthemoment

1.itachi - some sort of weasel or skunk-like animal?
2.sakura - cherry blossom
3.sakura haruno
3.kakashi - scarecrow
4.hatake kakashi - field scarecrow
5.ero sennin - some sort of wizard or fairy?

#4 2006-09-12 03:00:12

espeon
Real Member

1.right!
2.right!
3.yep
3. u left blank basically the cherry blossom of spring
4.yep
5.no this one is complicated lol its funny if u know what it means

anyway
6.kakay genki(i think its pronounced like this)
7.hokage
8.kazekage
9.tajuu(this is a REAL japenese word not a name fromnaruto although its used for part of ajutsu)
10.kage
and ill make  more later!

Take this dood! Huh doood!!! HUH DOOOOD!?!? DOOD HUH!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 2006-10-22 12:41:11

animemaths

I love Japan,!

~Maths is full of challenges & Anime is full of memories~

#6 2006-10-30 12:07:42

Zach

There are few Japanese "names" of great importance; Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms), Tensa Zangestu (Cutting the Chains of Heaven) and Zaraki Kenpachi.

All other names are irrelevant.

Boy let me tell you what:
I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.

#7 2006-10-30 12:17:56

Zach

Note:
Haruno as a name means "Spring Field", while Sakura is literally "Cherry Blossom", so Sakura Haruno would be translated directly as "Spring Field of Cherry Blossoms"

Kage means Shadow, while Hokage can be translated at as "Shadows fighting in Firelight", "Fire" or just "Firelight"
Kaze is Wind, so Kazekage would be Wind Shadow, Shadow of the Wind or Shadow Wind.
Tajuu is "multiple".
Genki can mean thngs like healthy and robust, but also a standard for a weight of measure. Kakay, however, I don't know. Never heard of it.

#8 2006-12-01 21:09:59

espeon
Real Member

YAY ZACH IS GOOD! ZACH ISNT A BAKA! o-hengi desu ka? also i know loads of insults i can say to annoying boys

#9 2006-12-15 22:18:03

soha
Real Member

i cant under stand japanese:

dunno

"Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!" smile smile
- David O. McKay

#10 2006-12-15 22:44:50

espeon
Real Member

i can understand. urrr i didnt know how to spell kaky so ill just tell you that kakay genki means bloodline limit

try nehan shoja
amatseru
tsuykomi
sharingan
byakugan
juken
gaiken
gai
aki
fuyu
haru
natsu
aka

smile

#11 2006-12-16 13:27:33

Zach

The Sharingan is a Bloodline Limit from Naruto; used by Sasuke and also by Team's tutor. Amusingly, translated literally is means Cancer Wheel. It's an eye that is red and has 3 dashes when fully powered. It allows the user to copy other techniques.
The Byakugan is another Bloodline Limit from Naruto; used by... I can't remember them, but that really annoying gentle girl who wants Naruto. It's capable of seeing the Chakra system in the body, allowing the users to hit points in the body that disrupt the flow.
Nehan is the equvilent of a state of complete purity and higher being, like Nivana. I don't know Shoja.
Gai has quite a lot of translations, but I'll for a nice idea of Self-Will.
Fuyu is Winter.
Hara is a field of some sort.
Natsu is summer.
Aka is a "Subfamily".
Aki is autumn.
Juken is an exam.
Gaiken is your outward apperance.

The rest; shoja, amatseru and tsuykomi are beyond my understanding of the Japanese language.

#12 2006-12-23 00:12:52

espeon
Real Member

Nope haru is spring
gai is joke
well done and shes not annoying shes called hinata and the byakugan is basically evil eyes or white eyes. good translations smile nehan shoja is basically the temple of nirvana
aka means red
juken means soft fist and gaiken means hard fist
sharingan actully means cartwheel eyes. there are 4 types of sharingan. the first one is when it has one tomma and is red. the second is 2 tommas and the third one is three. the first one appears at the bridge of courage saga the second tomma when he first encounters lee in the chunnin exam sagas and the third one was near the last READL episodes which was at around episode 135.
the last sharingan is the magenkyo sharingan which is the most powerful sharingan. its basically means pinwheel eyes. its needed to use 3 jutsus which are extraordinarily powerful.
amatseru which means goddess of the sun or shining heaven and it emits fire hotter than the sun itself. the flames are jet black and even burned the throat of the rock toad which breathes fire itself. the second is tsukomyi which means moon finder or god of the moon. this is a genjutsu(illlusion) type justu because it takes the victim into a blackhwhite and red world where the user controls space time and even the capacity of objects. 72 hours in that world is equivilent to less than a second in the real world. in the world of tsukomyi he user torments the victim by either getting a horrible memory like itachi did to sasuke or torture them physically like itachi did to kakashi. the third one is unknown at the moment
so far kakashi and itachi are the only ones that can use the magenkyo sharingan and its possible that sasuke will get the magenkyo sharingan. but those are the only people that have the sharingan. it is said that tobi (or obito people think hes obito because hes wearing a mask and it centers to this right eye since his left eye was taken given to kakashi and so thats how he got the sharingan and all the clothing points to his injuries(curshed right arm and leg and there were 2 healers orochimaru and sasori at that time)has the sharingan with his right eye so he might be able to get the sharingan

anyway enough about that try..

suteki da ne
hoshi
kisame
akamaru
sora
hidan
nara
ino
orochimaru

Last edited by espeon (2006-12-23 00:18:51)

#13 2016-11-21 21:25:16

Monox D. I-Fly

espeon wrote:

anyway enough about that try..

suteki da ne
hoshi
kisame
akamaru
sora
hidan
nara
ino
orochimaru

hoshi = star
kisame = I don't know about the "ki" part, but "same" means "shark"
akamaru = The Red
sora = sky
ino = boar
orochimaru = The Great Snake

Actually I never watch Star Wars and not interested in it anyway, but I choose a Yoda card as my avatar in honor of our great friend bobbym who has passed away.
May his adventurous soul rest in peace at heaven.

Board footer