Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-05 15:35:13

ganesh
Administrator

Idiosyncrasies

i) In handwriting, I always used the letters 'a', and 'g' and number '9' as its is in print.

ii) I always use different user names and passwords for different e-mails, Social media Network, Other Internet applications etc.

iii) I don't wear a wristwatch normally, if at all I need one to wear, it is in my right hand.

iv) I treat 'Monday' as my lucky day, as I was born on that day. Similarly, I treat 3 am (3.08 am to be precise) as the best part of the day.

v) Often, I never have the patience to read books fully. All my life, there have been instances where I read them partially. Exceptions are a very few.

vi) I never select dress materials. I just pick at random or somebody else does it on my behalf.

vii) I never use perfumes, deodorant, talcum powder, or cosmetics. I only use toilet soap.

viii) The best gift I can think of is Scientific Calculator, Digital Diary (CASIO), or books on, preferably Mathematics, Science, and Geography.

ix) I am a loner.

x) I take coffee with milk, without sugar. This is my favorite drink.

It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi. 

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer