Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-22 08:47:27

AndreyRR

I need a good education

I want to take courses to improve my skills. Can you recommend good ones?

#2 2021-07-22 12:34:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: I need a good education

Hi AndreyRR,

What courses? Please specify.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2021-07-23 04:41:06

AndreyRR

Hi, Ganesh.
I would like to take a course on digital marketing analytics or just marketing analytics? Can you recommend one of them?

#4 2021-07-23 06:32:13

Mark Dater

Andrey, you have chosen a good profession. Actually, I didn't think I could meet anyone on this forum with similar interests. I finished my training in digital marketing analytics about a month and a half ago and have been very happy with the field and my choice. By the way, consider digital exclusively, once you start learning you will understand why. For training, I would recommend that you pay attention to the courses from [advert removed by admin] . I chose them for the fact that they are taught by real gurus of this specialty, who are able to give us not only their skills, but also a little bit of experience. After graduating from these courses, I really feel like a pretty good professional who could easily find a good and well-paid job. I hope I was able to help you with my advice. Have a good learning experience, Andrey.

#5 2021-07-23 07:14:22

Bob
Administrator

hi Mark,

Well you surprise me.  I'm sure you know Andrey already as you share the same computer!  Is this just an elaborate way to promote a particular digital marketing course?

As we don't allow advertising on this forum I have decided to remove your link.  If you are serious about being a member with mathematical interests please don't do this again.

Thanks,

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#6 2021-07-23 12:50:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hi AndreyRR,

What is Data Analytics?

A study states that over 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are being generated every single day which is unstructured or semi-structured.

To process the massive amounts of data we need more effective algorithms. This is made possible by the Application of Data Analytics. Data Analytics is the application of structured statistical and mathematical techniques on collected data in order to detect underlying patterns as well as make predictions.

Benefits of Data Analytics

The domain of Data Analytics has been embraced by many industries for the outstanding benefits it offers. Data Analytics is a boon to modern-day businesses. Data Analytics helps businesses in making smarter decisions. Data Analytics improves efficiency and controls risks. Data Analytics also results in cost cuttings.

Payscale of Data Analytics

The domain of Data Analytics is observed to offer one of the highest-paid job roles in the country.

Job Positions of Data Analytics

There is a wide range of job roles offered in this domain. Professionals are seeking data analytics training to fit into the below set of job roles.

The following are the major responsibilities of a data analyst.

Data Architect
Applications Architect
Infrastructure Architect
Enterprise Architect
Data Scientist
Data Analyst
Data Engineer
Statistician.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer