Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-07 13:26:50

AlexPontik
Website

A carnival of geniuses

Throughout my life, I have met tons of you geniuses, and you always seem to think that you know what seems to be happening in reality, again and again.

And, as you seem to think that you know what seems to be happening, anything that you geniuses think is happening, is allowed to be said, but something else happening than what you geniuses think, is not allowed to be said.

And this geniuses…is a problem...as when something said makes sense, it makes sense to be said again, or it only makes sense to be said once, but then unlike other things said, that thing said once, would never be forgotten, if it really made that sense…
…and something really said once that would never be forgotten, people would always remember without having to say it again…
…and something that people would always remember without having to say it again, would really have to be happening in reality, again and again.

And here geniuses, we have gathered to say what really is happening in reality again and again…so let’s start…

Before humans happened in reality, they haven’t yet imagined what is happening in reality again and again, as people haven’t happened yet in reality, to imagine anything.

One step before humans have imagined what is happening in reality again and again, they haven’t yet imagined what is happening in reality again and again, and that should be obvious for you geniuses, so again and again one step before humans find out, reality is something else than what humans imagine.

One step after humans have imagined what is happening in reality again and again,  reality was happening again and again since one step before humans found what really is happening in reality, again and again…

…and this may puzzle some of you geniuses…as you seem to think that you know what is happening in reality again and again…

If you geniuses know what is happening in reality again and again, surely you geniuses can really do it again and again…and that geniuses is because…

If you knew what is happening in reality again and again, but you could really do it only once, after you did it once reality still has to happen again and again, if you really knew reality geniuses, as…

Before you do something that you really have to not do, reality warns you,
Before you do something that you really have to do, reality calls you to do it, and…
One step before you really know something, reality has already told you what seems to be happening in reality over and over again, as I did tell you geniuses who you missed it in this text.

And that is because reality is fair to let you free, after you do what you have to really do, to ask yourself this question: “Do I really have to do something else, or am I done?”, and to find undisturbed from the geniuses the answer to this question, if you spend the time and effort that you have to spend, to find something.

So remember geniuses…
Nature is a lady, justice is blind, and…
…MAMA in the end puts order.

1.My Friend, you want the rest from the rest?
2.Ask the rest for the rest, and you will get the rest.
3.Why are you bothering, the rest of us?

Board footer