Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-18 18:26:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Determination Quotes

Determination Quotes

1. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. - Jesse Owens

2. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. - Calvin Coolidge

3. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. - Colin Powell

4. America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. - Harry S Truman

5. I've always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you've got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish. - Chuck Norris

6. My determination is not to remain stubbornly with my ideas, but I'll leave them and go over to others as soon as I am shown plausible reasons which I can grasp. - Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

7. The truest wisdom is a resolute determination. - Napoleon Bonaparte

8. Determination gets you a long way. - Chelsea Clinton

9. He who walks in the eightfold noble path with unswerving determination is sure to reach Nirvana. - Buddha

10. Not only our future economic soundness but the very soundness of our democratic institutions depends on the determination of our government to give employment to idle men. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

11. There's a lot of heartache because you don't always win. You need loads of determination. - Pat Cash

12. Your determination, selflessness and courage have brought the freedom struggle towards its fulfilment. - Gerry Adams

13. Being fit helps me improve my concentration, my will power and even my determination. - Arjun Rampal

14. We're going to be OK because of the American people. They have more grit, determination and courage than you can imagine. - Joe Biden

15. For me, what is important is, as a legspinner, you need determination, especially in modern-day cricket. You need to feel that you can change a game. - Imran Tahir

16. My stubbornness helped me for the first half of my career; I had that real determination to do it my way - I know the best way. That helped me from a 14-year-old to 25 in getting me to where I got to. - Alastair Cook

17. I can never forget Sridevi's determination to make it big in Bollywood. - Jeetendra

18. No actor has made a career of exerting determination to the extent that Matt Damon has. In the 'Bourne' movies, he burned himself down to a central nervous system - his focus fried away unnecessary calories. - Elvis Mitchell

I-Can-and-I-Will-Determination.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer