Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-22 14:40:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Courage Quotes

Courage Quotes

1. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

2. If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it. - John Irving

3. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. - Steve Jobs

4. Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke. - Benjamin Disraeli

5. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. - Muhammad Ali

6. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela

7. Courage is grace under pressure. - Ernest Hemingway

8. What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gogh

9. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

10. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. - Robert Green Ingersoll

11. Courage is knowing what not to fear. - Plato

12. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. - Mark Twain

13. Courage is the greatest of all virtues, because if you haven't courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others. - Samuel Johnson

14. Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence. - Pope John Paul II

15. One man with courage is a majority. - Thomas Jefferson

16. Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better. - Harry S Truman

17. My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

18. There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right. - Ronald Reagan

19. Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace. - Nelson Mandela

20. Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. - Charlie Chaplin.

cross-cliff-jump-760.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer