Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-21 20:23:44

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Strength Quotes

Strength Quotes

1. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. - Khalil Gibran

2. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller

3. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi

4. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. - Leonardo da Vinci

6. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. - Oprah Winfrey

7. Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths. - Drew Barrymore

8. My strength is as the strength of ten, because my heart is pure. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

9. All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

10. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

11. Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong. - Calvin Coolidge

12. Life only demands from you the strength that you possess. Only one feat is possible; not to run away. Dag Hammarskjold

13. A strong man doesn't have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn't match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world. - Marilyn Monroe

14. The strength of a man's virtue should not be measured by his special exertions, but by his habitual acts. - Blaise Pascal

15. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person. - Albert Einstein

16. Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves. - Dale Carnegie

17. This is the mark of a really admirable man: steadfastness in the face of trouble. - Ludwig van Beethoven

18. Does anybody really think that they didn't get what they had because they didn't have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment? - Nelson Mandela

19. What is important is to believe in something so strongly that you're never discouraged. - Salma Hayek

20. What is exciting is not for one person to be stronger than the other... but for two people to have met their match and yet they are equally as stubborn, as obstinate, as passionate, as crazy as the other. - Barbra Streisand

21. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

22. Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause. - Victor Hugo

23. That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind. - William Wordsworth

24. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. - Thomas Paine

25. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. - Mother Teresa

26. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. - Michael Jordan

27. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health. - Dalai Lama

28. The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it. - Woodrow Wilson

29. I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity. - Angelina Jolie

30. The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. - Confucius

31. A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

32. I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity. - Michelle Obama

33. Strength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion. - Pythagoras

34. You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men. - Benjamin Disraeli

35. Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

36. People do not lack strength; they lack will. - Victor Hugo.

depositphotos_76925635-stock-photo-beautiful-girl-with-sexy-body.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer