Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-30 17:38:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cinema Quotes

Cinema Quotes

1. Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness. - Pedro Almodovar

2. Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are. - Tom Hanks

3. Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out. - Martin Scorsese

4. For me, the cinema is not a slice of life, but a piece of cake. - Alfred Hitchcock

5. Cinema is a mirror that can change the world. - Diego Luna

6. I prefer ordinary girls - you know, college students, waitresses, that sort of thing. Most of the girls I go out with are just good friends. Just because I go out to the cinema with a girl, it doesn't mean we are dating. - Leonardo DiCaprio

7. For me, the human face is the most important subject of the cinema. - Ingmar Bergman

8. The whole aspect of cinema and film festivals should be a moment to come together and celebrate art and humanity. It would be a shame if there was such a divide. - Keanu Reeves

9. Cinema reflects culture and there is no harm in adapting technology, but not at the cost of losing your originality. - Jackie Chan

10. Cinema is a medium that can translate ideas. - David Lynch

11. Cinema is an art form, a result of dedication of a number of people. - Mohanlal

12. Life is bigger than cinema. Cinema is just a part of life, so I never take success or failure seriously. - Pawan Kalyan

13. I came from the school of cinema verite documentaries, which was: Do not manipulate reality as it was happening but create a narrative in the editing room. - Mira Nair

14. I am happy with my family and my colleagues and want to continue making my own kind of cinema. I have never belonged to any camp and have no friends in the industry. Most of them will pay lip service, but when it comes to doing, they tend to shy away. - Sunny Deol

15. Nobody's ever made a film in the history of cinema where they weren't expecting some return on their dough. - Johnny Depp

16. I'm fortunate to have a home in both Mumbai and Delhi, and to be a part of cinema and the political world. Both are different and engaging. - Jaya Bachchan

17. My dream is to become a director. I want to direct a Hindi film. I have two scripts ready. One of them is a fantasy-adventure, while the other is a thriller. I've assisted my brother Selvaraghavan, who's a well-known director in Tamil cinema. I've also made short films. - Dhanush

18. There was always a conscious effort on my part to do different cinema. It's taken time for the directors to accept me. - Dimple Kapadia

19. It was Vikram Bhatt and 'Raaz' that got me interested in the medium of cinema. Before that, I was like any other youngster dabbling with various things - modelling, films - without a definite direction or focus. Now that I'm working with all of them, life has come full circle for me. - Bipasha Basu

20. I have my own ideas when it comes to making cinema. My films should be of my liking and suit my convictions. - Govinda

21. People who speak different languages, they are watching the movie from our language. So, I think all of us should be proud as nation and as cinema lovers. - Anushka Sharma

22. Cinema should always be in touch with the soil of the country. My films celebrate the heartland of India. - Salman Khan

23. Being an actor, it is very difficult... I applaud those that can... but it is very difficult to do cinema as well as fulfill family responsibilities. - Rahul Roy

24. A message I've been telling myself: the cinema is very conservative, and unless you have a story that satisfies you, that is within the unchallenging zone, but you love it, you can't do it as cinema. Otherwise, you better go do it for television, which is more daring now. - Jane Campion

25. In cinema, the leading player is the director. Ben Kingsley.

Movie-1200-630.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer