Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-03 17:33:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Abundance Quotes

Adunance Quotes

1. The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

2. Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. - Epicurus

3. To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one's own in the midst of abundance. - Buddha

4. Repeal the Missouri Compromise - repeal all compromises - repeal the Declaration of Independence - repeal all past history, you still cannot repeal human nature. It will be the abundance of man's heart that slavery extension is wrong; and out of the abundance of his heart, his mouth will continue to speak. - Abraham Lincoln

5. You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might also pray in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance. - Khalil Gibran

6. I have never before, in my long and eclectic career, been gifted with such an abundance of natural beauty as I experienced filming 'War Horse' on Dartmoor. - Steven Spielberg

7. With all the abundance we have of computers and computing, what is scarce is human attention and time. - Satya Nadella

8. Instead, I have an abundance mentality: When people are genuinely happy at the successes of others, the pie gets larger. - Stephen Covey

9. You have to imagine a world in which there's this abundance of data, with all of these connected devices generating tons and tons of data. And you're able to reason over the data with new computer science and make your product and service better. What does your business look like then? That's the question every CEO should be asking. - Michael Dell

10. There's an abundance of hope in Hollywood, as if it's fueled by the sun, and maybe it is. - Bonnie Hammer

11. Charity never lacks what is her own, all that she needs for her own security. Not alone does she have it, she abounds with it. She wants this abundance for herself that she may share it with all; and she reserves enough for herself so that she disappoints nobody. For charity is perfect only when full. - Saint Bernard

12. One of the hardest challenges posed by the modern world is how to deal with abundance. It's even harder to confront because admitting that it's a problem seems spoiled. - Naomi Alderman.

1*C5ldBhsjRqI7j-ZIr3jtTA.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer