Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-24 00:34:47

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Short Funny Jokes - 114

Two snails are talking, “You know how my wife left me with the kids in the spring? You wanna know the most hurtful part?”
“What is it?”
“I can still see them there in that bend.”
Two American Indians are sitting by the river, watching smoke signals going up in the distance.
A third Indian joins them from the bushes. “Anything important?” he asks his friends.
“Don’t know, it’s still just commercials.”
What does the skeleton say when it goes to a doctor?
Sorry I’m late.
Two men walk in the jungle.
One has a gun on his back and the other one a big rock.
The one with the rock asks the other man, “Why do you have a gun on your back?”
The guy replies, “When a wild animal comes, I can defend myself. And what about you, why the rock?”
The guy with the rock smiles proudly, “When a wild animal comes, I can throw the rock away and run much faster!”
A woman comes to see her doctor, “Dr. Jacobs, I accidentally ate a ten-dollar note, but now I keep finding coins in the toilet – what’s going on?”
“Oh it’s perfectly normal,” assures her the doctor, “my guess is that you’re in your changing years.”

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer