Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-27 00:20:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Short Funny Jokes - 117

A boy is sitting on a bus and eating one piece of chocolate after the other.
A man sits down next to him and says: “Eating so much chocolate is not healthy for you boy.”
The boy replies: “My grandfather died when he was 112 years old.”
The man asks: “You think he became so old because he was eating lots of chocolate?”
The boy answers: “He became so old because he minded his own business.”
A guy walks up to a caretaker in a dog shelter: “I’d like to adopt a dog. Do you have one that’s really loyal?”
The caretaker nods, “Absolutely, you should take Danny over there.”
The man is pleased, “Excellent. And you’re sure he’s really loyal?”
“Ah, you won’t find a dog more loyal than that. I placed him 5 times these past few months and he’s always come back!”
An old lady comes in for her medical check-up: “Doctor Ribbit, you remember how you warned me that I should avoid going up and down stairs as much as I can?”
“Yes,” agrees the doctor, “the last X-rays made that very clear Mrs. Jenkins.”
“You know, I’m not sure it was such a great idea doctor... I have to say all that climbing up and down the rainwater downpipe is becoming quite hard!”
Paula: “Am I your dream woman?”
John: “You are much more than that…”
Paula:(giggles) “How much more?”
John: “About 40 pounds.“

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer