Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-08 17:29:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Articulate Quotes

Articulate Quotes

1. Dumbness comes from the fact that a child is born deaf and that it consequently never learns how to articulate, for it is by the medium of hearing that such instruction is acquired. - Alexander Graham Bell

2. I enjoy wearing fragrance every day and have found myself searching for the one signature scent that truly reflects my personality and the things I love, such as Bulgarian rose. I have always wanted to create a fragrance from its inception to fruition and articulate femininity, confidence, and fortitude. - Ivanka Trump

3. When you are president, being able to clearly articulate detailed plans to help the people of this country is a good thing. Knowing what you're doing is a good thing. And let me tell you, Hillary Clinton absolutely knows what she's doing. - Michelle Obama

4. Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion. - Jack Welch

5. To provide meaningful architecture is not to parody history but to articulate it. - Daniel Libeskind

6. Poetry is often the art of overhearing yourself say things you didn't know you knew. It is a learned skill to force yourself to articulate your life, your present world or your possibilities for the future. - David Whyte

7. The more articulate one is, the more dangerous words become. - May Sarton

8. I believe that we can, in a deliberate way, articulate the kind of people we want to become. - Clayton M. Christensen

9. To me, the job of the artist is to provide a useful and intelligent vocabulary for the world to be able to articulate feelings they experience everyday, and otherwise wouldn't have the means to express in a meaningful and useful way. - Mos Def

10. Writers are articulate. Artists find it more difficult. - Anthony Browne

11. I am a joyful conservative, unafraid to articulate big ideas with an optimistic smile. - Kevin Cramer

12. To articulate the ideas in your head, you need formal education, so you study music theory to do that. And that's the only responsibility that you have - to make that process work for you and express yourself. In this life, nothing is more important. - Van Hunt

13. I think people took a while to accept me for who I am, and I've learnt to articulate myself better when on camera. - Monica Galetti

14. If the experiences in my childhood have helped me become strong, then I can articulate those experiences and perhaps tell people out there that have gone through the same thing that they're not alone. - Melissa Leong

man-woman-employees@2x-254c274da926d8c5715707bded3835eb.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer