Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-11 17:23:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Asleep Quotes

Asleep Quotes

1. So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee. - Robert Browning

2. Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life. - Robert Louis Stevenson

3. Books are but waste paper unless we spend in action the wisdom we get from thought - asleep. When we are weary of the living, we may repair to the dead, who have nothing of peevishness, pride, or design in their conversation. - William Butler Yeats

4. I'm not cured, but the HIV is asleep deep in my body. - Magic Johnson

5. The only time I don't work is when I am asleep. - Shah Rukh Khan

6. Running had become such an obsession that even when asleep, I would run races in my dreams. - Milkha Singh

7. It's all about the blanket. Blanket, pillow, and red wine. You should always be asleep on a plane. - Kate Moss

8. This is the pain pacemaker. I've got a battery under my skin. From that battery are two electrodes that go into the spine where they cut bone away to accommodate it. Now I put on the power here. If I have the pain, the stimulator starts. It's tingling, like when your foot falls asleep, you know? - Jerry Lewis

9. I fall asleep feeling beautiful. Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like 'You have really pretty eyes.' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence. It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone messes with me that day. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

10. I grew up around the theatre. My mother is an actress. I would fall asleep on tons of theatre chairs. It's in my blood; it's in my spirit and my fabric of who I am. - Alicia Keys

11. I believe I am blessed with the ability to fall asleep just about anytime, anywhere. I can sleep on a flight, on a couch, and even on a bus. - Shilpa Shetty

12. Usually, if I can't fall asleep, you will find me catching up on a good book or zoning out with an episode of 'The Real Housewives.' I always have a couple books on my bedside table in various stages of completion. - Ivanka Trump

13. My iPhone has become rather precious because of all my music on it; every night, we set it for 20 minutes before we fall asleep to listen to some Mozart. - Roger Moore

14. There are few things as seemingly untouched by the real world as a child asleep. - John Irving.

FallingAsleepFast-1192627420-770x533-1-745x490.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer