Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-12 17:43:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Aspect Quotes

Aspect Quotes

1. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It's our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better. - Jeff Bezos

2. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. - Isaac Asimov

3. To me, the extraordinary aspect of martial arts lies in its simplicity. The easy way is also the right way, and martial arts is nothing at all special; the closer to the true way of martial arts, the less wastage of expression there is. - Bruce Lee

4. The whole aspect of cinema and film festivals should be a moment to come together and celebrate art and humanity. It would be a shame if there was such a divide. - Keanu Reeves

5. In my view of the present aspect of affairs, there is no need of bloodshed and war. There is no necessity for it. I am not in favor of such a course, and I may say in advance, there will be no blood shed unless it be forced upon the government. The government will not use force unless force is used against it. - Abraham Lincoln

6. I have no doubt but that the misery of the lower classes will be found to abate whenever the Government assumes a freer aspect and the laws favor a subdivision of Property. - James Madison

7. My challenge when I came back was to face the young talent, dissect their games, and show them maybe that they needed to learn more about the game than just the money aspect. - Michael Jordan

8. Owing to ignorance of the rope the rope appears to be a snake; owing to ignorance of the Self the transient state arises of the individualized, limited, phenomenal aspect of the Self. - Guru Nanak

9. Every aspect of Western culture needs a new code of ethics - a rational ethics - as a precondition of rebirth. - Ayn Rand

10. The greatest compliment I ever got was when people called me an artist, and I understand that solo aspect of being an artist, when you're in there by yourself, trying to do something great, and people who don't even know you can come up and just dump on you. - John McEnroe

11. Time management is surely the most critical aspect of acing multiple arenas: home, work, and family. - Sonali Bendre

12. Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it's always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to. That's been my approach to every aspect of my life, be it my relationships or my professional commitments. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

13. I love to score runs rather than defending or leaving the ball. That is an important aspect of my batting: I don't want to waste balls in any form of the game. - Virender Sehwag

14. My uncles and other relatives are against encouraging girls in every aspect, and that includes sports. I hardly interact with them. My parents are more open. They back me all the way. - Saina Nehwal

15. Twitter is great to connect with fans and be transparent. I enjoy that aspect about it. But really, I'm still trying to figure it out. - Kobe Bryant

16. If a man or woman is born ten years sooner or later, their whole aspect and performance shall be different. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

17. When there is time to think about cricket, I think but when there is time to be with family, I try to do justice to that aspect of my life as well. - Sachin Tendulkar

18. When you're so out there in the public eye, people are constantly criticizing every aspect about you. - Gwyneth Paltrow

19. That's what really seems to be the more difficult aspect - to have the men break through and challenge the best players in the world. - Michael Chang

20. It's definitely a thing to be sitting there, getting a pedicure, and you look over and someone is reading an article about an aspect of your life that you know is not true. It's weird, it's uncomfortable, but I don't see it changing anytime soon, so I should figure a way to laugh through it. - Anne Hathaway

21. I'm a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life. - Drew Barrymore

22. Country is bringing in a little rock element... a little '80s element. Melody is king now. But its just in the music, its not so much in the songwriting, which is still very basic to the storytelling aspect of it. - Lionel Richie

23. There are two aspects to being competitive; one is to do with sports, and the other is about technical skills. Being able to recollect the moves and apply them when necessary is a critical aspect. - Viswanathan Anand

24. When you write an article about anything, trolls use the comments to attack. They feel frustrated - but haters are losers. It's not good to feed this aspect. It's more intelligent to be constructive. - Paulo Coelho

25. Romania doesn't have a big tradition of gymnastics as a fun activity. We were a little behind in this aspect. - Nadia Comaneci.

Aspect-logo1.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer