Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-18 17:49:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Appealing Quotes

Appealing Quotes

1. Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory. - Leonardo da Vinci

2. But short films are not inferior, just different. I think the short gives a freedom to film-makers. What's appealing is that you don't have as much responsibility for storytelling and plot. They can be more like a portrait, or a poem. - Jane Campion

3. If all you have to offer is a look that is supposed to be appealing, the you are going to be paid attention to about a tenth as long as you would be if when you speak you are interesting. - Julia Roberts

4. I don't know who decided that skinny was more appealing than not skinny. It seems arbitrary. - Gwyneth Paltrow

5. The prospect of dating someone in her twenties becomes less appealing as you get older. At some point in your life, your tolerance level goes down and you realize that, with someone much younger, there's nothing really to talk about. - Clint Eastwood

6. It sounds trite to go after men who are nice but when you've been hurt a lot it becomes appealing. - Salma Hayek

7. I started with jewelry when I was probably 24 years old. It was really just in response to a feeling that most of the fine jewelers were men appealing to men and selling pieces in a very unmodern way. I felt that there was a huge demographic of self-purchasing women who were feeling uncomfortable in the traditional retail environment. - Ivanka Trump

8. Minibars are very appealing, especially when someone else is paying. - Holly Hunter

9. I am keen to do roles that are down-to-earth, appealing, and sensitive. - Manisha Koirala.

10. It is immensely enjoyable to work for an album because there's a lot more creative freedom. In films sometimes, all that the makers care about is making the music commercially appealing. - Shreya Ghoshal

11. It's always appealing to play a character that has to overcome himself as well as an obstacle. It makes the drama so much deeper. - Clint Eastwood

12. I don't attribute any 'luck' to 'Bol Bachchan''s success. It was an entertaining commercial film which was bound to do well, and I guess I have the knack of picking up such universally appealing, fun masala movies which turn to be successful. - Asin.

Website-Appealing-3.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer