Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-26 17:00:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Attract Quotes

Attract Quotes

1. Great journalism will always attract readers. The words, pictures and graphics that are the stuff of journalism have to be brilliantly packaged; they must feed the mind and move the heart. - Rupert Murdoch

2. In religious and in secular affairs, the more fervent beliefs attract followers. If you are a moderate in any respect - if you're a moderate on abortion, if you're a moderate on gun control, or if you're a moderate in your religious faith - it doesn't evolve into a crusade where you're either right or wrong, good or bad, with us or against us. - Jimmy Carter

3. People who try to tackle failure attract failure. The more you indulge in analysis, it gets tougher. So just keep making mistakes and learn. - Sushmita Sen

4. My first big mission for UNICEF in Ethiopia was just to attract attention, before it was too late, to conditions which threatened the whole country. My role was to inform the world, to make sure that the people of Ethiopia were not forgotten. - Audrey Hepburn

5. The kind of energy I attract is very calm. - Julia Roberts

6. Quick condemnation of all that is not ours, of views with which we disagree, of ideas that do not attract us, is the sign of a narrow mind, of an uncultivated intelligence. Bigotry is always ignorant, and the wise boy, who will become the wise man, tries to understand and to see the truth in ideas with which he does not agree. - Annie Besant

7. The fact that the colors in the flower have evolved in order to attract insects to pollinate it is interesting; that means insects can see the colors. That adds a question: does this aesthetic sense we have also exist in lower forms of life? - Richard P. Feynman

8. You will attract the younger generation and they might well prove tougher than the older generation. What we are trying to do is to look at the future and see what we can do to bring some stability back to people's lives. - Ian Botham

9. I would like to attract more minorities into the game. But it's extremely important that this golf look like - that golf look like America. - Condoleezza Rice

10. Every state tries to attract more investment for its growth. - Anurag Thakur

11. Numbers are not important. Muttiah Muralitharan is a legend with 800 wickets. I don't even know if I can play the number of matches he has played. It was nice to get noticed but frankly numbers don't attract me much. - Ravichandran Ashwin

12. We need strong personalities and only one world champion to attract sponsors. - Anatoly Karpov

13. There is no need for advertisements to look like advertisements. If you make them look like editorial pages, you will attract about 50 per cent more readers. - David Ogilvy

14. My concepts are never bright ideas; they're never notions I think will sell or be trendy or attract new fans. I don't think that way. All I can do is sing from my life. - Janet Jackson

15. If you look at space companies, they've failed either because they've had a technical solution where success was not a possible outcome, they were unable to attract a critical mass of talent, or they just ran out of money. The finish line is usually a lot further away than you think. - Elon Musk.

960x0.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer