Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-29 17:08:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Attracts and Attributes Quotes

Attracts and Attributes Quotes

1. Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein

2. A noble person attracts noble people, and knows how to hold on to them. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

3. India should emerge as a destination that attracts people to invest here, which, in turn, will give a boost to investment, industrial growth and employment opportunities. - Anurag Thakur

4. Our choices are quite different: what attracts Salman and Shah Rukh are, I think, quite different from what attracts me. So in that sense, we are quite different, but I think we are fortunate to have had the kind of success that we've had. - Aamir Khan

5. I think Bollywood and cricket go hand in hand. Glamour attracts glamour. Cricket has become a very glamorous game now. - Mohammad Azharuddin

6. It's the passion for the game that attracts politicians to cricket. - Anurag Thakur

7. I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together. - Queen Elizabeth II

8. Painting is concerned with all the 10 attributes of sight; which are: Darkness, Light, Solidity and Colour, Form and Position, Distance and Propinquity, Motion and Rest. - Leonardo da Vinci

9. God is absolutely holy and wise. His nature, attributes, and power are all holy. He is omnipresent, incorporeal, unborn, immense, omniscient, omnipotent, merciful and just. He is the maker, protector, and destroyer of worlds. - Dayananda Saraswati

10. At Microsoft, we're aspiring to have a living, learning culture with a growth mindset that allows us to learn from ourselves and our customers. These are the key attributes of the new culture at Microsoft, and I feel great about how it seems to be resonating and how it's seen as empowering. - Satya Nadella

11. Chess as a sport requires a lot of mental stamina, and this is what that makes it different from a physical sport. Chess players have a unique ability of taking in a lot of information and remembering relevant bits. So, memory and mental stamina are the key attributes. - Viswanathan Anand

12. After the knowledge of, and obedience to, the will of God, the next aim must be to know something of His attributes of wisdom, power, and goodness as evidenced by His handiwork. - James Prescott Joule

13. Often times I have been asked about the attributes for success, and I have said that you need two attributes for succeeding as an entrepreneur: one, courage, second, luck. - N. R. Narayana Murthy

14. I don't think I was a naturally born talent, surely I had some natural attributes, which perhaps helped me in my sport, but generally speaking I wasn't competitive in nature. - Abhinav Bindra

15. One of the greatest attributes most Hindus have is acceptance. - Victor Banerjee.

recruitment-top-talent-purpose-1024x683.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer