Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-17 16:00:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Basics Quotes

Basics Quotes

1. We can choose a future where we export more products and outsource fewer jobs. After a decade that was defined by what we bought and borrowed, we're getting back to basics, and doing what America has always done best: We're making things again. - Barack Obama

2. The most important thing is to keep our basics strong in both batting and bowling. - Shikhar Dhawan

3. It is time to return to core values, time to get back to basics, to self-discipline and respect for the law, to consideration for the others, to accepting responsibility for yourself and your family - and not shuffling it off on other people and the state. - John Major

4. I've always kept it very simple. I'm a big believer that basics stay the same for all the formats. - AB de Villiers

5. We have to stick to basics. Sometimes, you expect that miracles will happen, but it does not work out that way. - Shahid Afridi

6. As a new ball bowler, it's my job to stick to the basics. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

7. I have wanted to direct for quite some time, but I wanted to be ready and know what I am doing. I wanted to know the basics. - Dhanush

8. I do think the ICC has financially helped Afghanistan and Ireland a lot, but I think it's crucial that the ICC provides these Associate nations with quality coaches to work on their basics. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

9. Until Ranveer was born in August 2005, three years into our marriage, I was working in Hindi or South Indian films. After marriage, I began learning how to run a house. My mother wanted to teach me the basics, but I was never home. So when my mother-in-law taught me chores, it was hard to adjust. - Sonali Bendre

10. When you are performing at the top level you don't get many chances to go back to basics as you are in elite performance mode. It's hard to break your technique or action down when it always needs to be at a match intensity. - Stuart Broad

11. Growing up, I did a lot of work that was technically based. So, I sort of feel that, no matter where you're playing, the basics are still the basics. Then it's just about adjusting on the day. - Ellyse Perry

12. It might be good to be taught the basics like your stance when you first start playing. - Judd Trump.

Basics.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer