Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-20 16:31:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Brave and Be Careful Quotes

Be Brave and Be Careful Quotes

1. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. - Helen Keller

2. It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. - Aesop

3. Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. - Paulo Coelho

4. Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward! - Thomas A. Edison

5. Let us all be brave enough to die the death of a martyr, but let no one lust for martyrdom. - Mahatma Gandhi

6. Yes, you have to be brave enough to take steps that your heart is telling you to take. Because when I decided to go into cricket, not one person told me I was making the right move. At that time, nobody thought the IPL would become so big. I was nervous at that time, because suddenly I was in an uncomfortable spot. - Preity Zinta

7. You need wickets to be brave. When you get wickets, you can try anything. But when you don't, you always hesitate to try a few things because it is not always about giving runs and getting wickets. - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

8. Be careful what you set your heart upon - for it will surely be yours. - James Baldwin

9. Be careful not to compromise what you want most for what you want now. - Zig Ziglar

10. I'm trying to keep a level head. You have to be careful out in the world. It's so easy to get turned. - Elvis Presley

11. I think that society has to be careful not to shift all of its resources to the elderly versus the young. - Bill Gates

12. Every nurse ought to be careful to wash her hands very frequently during the day. If her face, too, so much the better. - Florence Nightingale

13. It would appear that we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements, as they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years. - John von Neumann

14. Be careful about what you eat because otherwise you get fat! Do you like to be fat? Eat very, very, very little things. Almost starve, but I don't starve, because I eat very much. - Sophia Loren

15. People say to me 'You're a big Hollywood star', and I find it so funny. I still feel as though I'm the girl from Golders Green. I lead such a boring, normal life. I still go shopping in Sainsbury's. If the ability to do that was taken away from me, I'd go barmy. You lose your freedom. Be careful what you wish for. - Amanda Donohoe

16. We have to be careful in how we use this light shined on us. - Melinda Gates

17. We've just got to be careful - with all sports, let alone cricket - I think there's so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport. - Shane Warne

18. Democracies have to be careful that they do not become so process-driven. - Hillary Clinton

19. As cricketers and professionals, with the scrutiny that is on us, we have to obviously be careful and behave ourselves. - Moeen Ali

20. I joined politics to serve the society, but we have to be careful about whom we are getting associated with. Many parties cash-in on our popularity; stars become the bridge to garner them votes, so we have to be careful about it. - Jaya Prada.

word-writing-text-be-careful-business-concept-making-sure-avoiding-potential-danger-mishap-harm-man-hand-holding-paper-123801340.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer