Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-21 21:10:58

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be Happy Quotes - 2

Be Happy Quotes - 2

1. I always had the theory that the most important thing is be happy, enjoy what are you doing, and be fresh mentally. - Rafael Nadal

2. Religion was instituted to make us happy in this life and in the other. What must we do to be happy in the life to come? Be just. - Voltaire

3. I often look at women who wear great jeans and high heels and nice little T-shirts wandering around the city, and I think, 'I should make more of an effort. I should look like that.' But then I think, 'They can't be happy in those heels.' - Kate Winslet

4. I try to be a good daughter, as I believe in karma and feel that how you are with your parents is directly proportionate to what you receive in your life. I am a big oneness follower, and our gurus have told us that if you want to achieve external happiness, you need to be happy internally. And your inner circle is your family. - Shilpa Shetty

5. You can be happy when you feel happy from inside, and when you have worked, you are your happiest. - Bobby Deol

6. I don't really make plans and I just want to be happy and continue with my business and take care of my wife and kids. I want to sit back, relax and enjoy life. - Larry Holmes

7. I feel sorry sometimes for these sportsmen and women who put in just as much effort as the footballers. For example, athletes train at least as hard as footballers but have to be happy if they can earn enough to finance a decent education. - Angela Merkel

8. To be happy, to make other people happy, to get into movie production more and probably to give some other people the chances that I had, to carry on enjoying being a mum and never to stop having flowers bought for me. I've still got a long way to go. - Sharon Stone

9. If I bring back only one gold people are going to say it's a disappointment. But not too many of them own an Olympic gold medal so if I get one I'm going to be happy. - Michael Phelps

10. My motivation and aspiration is the same, being number one or being number five. So that's the truth. And my goal is the same - it's to always be happy playing, it's to enjoy the game and improve always. - Rafael Nadal

11. It's the ultimate goal every day you wake up, to be happy. At the end of the week, you want to be happy. Happy in love, happy in work, happy in life, happy with yourself. It's pretty simple. - Pierce Brosnan

12. Sometimes people ask, 'What do you wish for your children?' and all I say is, 'I want them to be happy being them.' - Kate Winslet

13. I love my father very much. I attribute so much of the person I am today to the values that he and my mother set for us, and the way they encouraged us every day of our lives to go out and find what we love doing and to fulfill our potential and really be happy. - Ivanka Trump

14. If you ask me to get a six-pack in the interim between signing a film, I will not do it. I enjoy food and will be happy to feed myself a pizza or two and gorge on cakes. But, I have good control over my body. - R. Madhavan

15. If you have a meaty part to play, I don't see the harm in being part of multi-starrers. Moreover, I will be happy to be a part of a good film than playing lead roles in some bad films. - Vijay Sethupathi

16. Exercise, yoga, and systematic life definitely helps you, but basically, you have to be happy. - Sridevi

17. I have no definition of life. Just be happy and don't think about the past. - Prabhu Deva

18. I come from a generation that had no monitors on the sets. You had to go with the director's conviction and be happy with it. I still work like that. - Tabu

19. I just want my daughters and their families to be happy. - Hema Malini

20. The key is to be Zen-like and be happy with what one has. - Jackie Shroff

21. I don't usually talk about the social work I do because I don't do it for publicity. If I can bring a smile to the face of a few children in this one lifetime, I'd be happy. - Vivek Oberoi.

Be_Happy.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer