Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-24 16:43:38

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Be The First Quotes

Be The First Quotes

1. I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan. - Jackie Chan

2. Music from my fourth year began to be the first of my youthful occupations. Thus early acquainted with the gracious muse who tuned my soul to pure harmonies, I became fond of her, and, as it often seemed to me, she of me. - Ludwig van Beethoven

3. What does it take to be the first female anything? It takes grit, and it takes grace. - Meryl Streep

4. I love our daughters more than anything in the world - more than life itself. And while that may not be the first thing that some folks want to hear from an Ivy-league-educated lawyer, it is truly who I am. So for me, being Mom-in-Chief is, and always will be, job number one. - Michelle Obama

5. I am very happy to be signing for the best team in the world and especially proud to be the first Portuguese player to join United. - Cristiano Ronaldo

6. I went through various stages in my childhood, as we all do, various stages of obsessions with people and things. And I did. I wanted to be the first white Harlem Globetrotter. - Johnny Depp

7. There's a lot of similarities with everything I try to do with my cricket - it's no different now to my business. You want to be as good as you possibly can. You get out of bed every day to try to become better. The same applies with Hublot - they want to be the first to achieve things. - Michael Clarke

8. No one has done a study on this, as far as I can tell, but I think Facebook might be the first place where a large number of people have come out. We didn't create that - society was generally ready for that. I think this is just part of the general trend that we talked about, about society being more open, and I think that's good. - Mark Zuckerberg

9. I may be the first actress to admit that beauty doesn't hold you back. I think beauty is a gift that you have to make the most of. I've worked hard at trying to look my best. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

10. I've been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line. - Maria Sharapova

11. I'm not that good a player, and I'll be the first to admit that. I might be a three or four grand-slam winner; I might be a two grand-slam winner, I don't know. - Patrick Rafter

12. I was profoundly moved to be the first United Nations Secretary-General to attend the Peace Memorial Ceremony in Hiroshima. I also visited Nagasaki. Sadly, we know the terrible humanitarian consequences from the use of even one weapon. As long as such weapons exist, so, too, will the risks of use and proliferation. - Ban Ki-moon

13. Hublot has always been happy to be different, unique and they want to be the first to do things - and they certainly have done that when it comes to cricket. - Michael Clarke

14. It is an ill thing to be the first to bring news of ill. - Aeschylus.

cvs-health-be-the-first-1-1x1.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer