Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-15 16:24:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Birthday Quotes

Birthday Quotes

1. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

2. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. - Voltaire

3. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! - Dr. Seuss

4. A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. - Abhishek Bachchan

5. It takes a long time to become young. - Pablo Picasso

6. My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it. - Boris Johnson

7. There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know. - Lewis Carroll

8. The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday. - Paris Hilton

9. The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape. - Samuel Johnson

10. On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! - Akshay Kumar

11. Youth has no age. - Pablo Picasso

12. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost

13. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same. - Audrey Hepburn

14. New Year's Day is every man's birthday. - Charles Lamb

15. My birthday is generally a very quiet affair. - Jackie Shroff

16. I believe that at least 70 percent of parenting goes to the mother. In our house, I'm the one who knows about all the school stuff, helps with the homework, organizes the play dates, and remembers the birthday parties. - Cindy Crawford

17. In the Mexican culture, we never miss a baptism, a birthday, a baby shower, a wedding shower, a wedding. You must show up. Otherwise, you'll be in big trouble. - Eva Longoria

18. I was only 16 when I was selected for 'Madrasapattinam.' I celebrated my 17th birthday on the set of the film. That was the first time I had travelled to India, and it was a rollercoaster ride. I soon fell in love with the country. - Amy Jackson

19. First I wanted number seven since my roll number in school was seven. But, someone was already wearing jersey number seven. Then a BCCI manager said I should take 18 since my birthday is on 18 July. At that time, I didn't know that Virat Kohli also wears number 18. - Smriti Mandhana

20. This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security. - Art Buchwald

21. If I'm about to forget my kid's birthday, I want the phone to scream at me until I do something about it. - Sundar Pichai.

healthybirthday.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer