Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-20 15:30:28

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Black and White Quotes

Black and White Quotes

1. Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It's black and white - dramatic. You have to be strong. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

2. Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side, not the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white. - Bob Marley

3. We are all somewhere or the other a little grey, not black and white. We have our imperfections. - Kriti Sanon

4. We talk of a rainbow nation - in a country that remains dichotomized between black and white. We must acknowledge that the rainbow, in fact, is still a dream. - Winnie Madikizela-Mandela

5. I've always been a tomboy. I've always liked to wear red, black, and white, and mostly pants. - Janet Jackson

6. I make and wear black and white for myself because it centers me. - Masaba Gupta

7. What we're doing with Band of Brothers is trying to put it into human terms, so it is not just a flickering, black and white myth on a screen, it is a resonant story. I want the audience to recognize themselves in these men. They're not just mythic heroes. - Tom Hanks

8. Performance in any sport can never be broken down into black and white. There's a lot of grey in the nature of sport. - Abhinav Bindra

9. The issues a president faces are not black and white, and cannot be boiled down into 140 characters. Because when you have the nuclear codes at your fingertips and the military at your command, you can't make snap decisions. You can't have a thin skin or the tendency to lash out. - Michelle Obama

10. I loved old black and white movies, especially the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers musicals. I loved everything about them - the songs, the music, the romance and the spectacle. They were real class and I knew that I wanted to be in that world. - Sharon Stone

11. I've not been in a live-in relationship. But I've been exposed to various kinds of equations that can exist between people. When I came from Bangalore, it was black and white. Over the years, I've realised that there's more to what we see on a day-to-day basis. There are all kinds of relationships, all kinds of equations. - Deepika Padukone

12. Other black and white films have also been released in colour, but 'Hum Dono' is better than all of them. When you watch 'Hum Dono Rangeen,' you will feel as though it was shot in colour; you won't feel that I have got the reels painted by brush. - Dev Anand

13. I love old Hindi songs, black and white films. - Deepti Naval

14. We were shooting a scene of the Phoenix Ashram in South Africa, but the set was in India. All the donkeys in the vicinity were painted black and white to look like zebras in case one of them strayed into the scene so that it would look like South Africa. - Rohini Hattangadi.

Labrador-Retrievers-standing-in-grass-900x500.jpg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer