Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-21 16:04:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blame Quotes

Blame Quotes

1. Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy

2. You can't blame gravity for falling in love. - Albert Einstein

3. If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees. - Khalil Gibran

4. Everyone's quick to blame the alien. - Aeschylus

5. We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change. - Katharine Hepburn

6. Don't blame the marketing department. The buck stops with the chief executive. - John D. Rockefeller

7. The man who builds a factory builds a temple, that the man who works there worships there, and to each is due, not scorn and blame, but reverence and praise. - Calvin Coolidge

8. Democracy is the process by which people choose the man who'll get the blame. - Bertrand Russell

9. Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works. - John Keats

10. We can't blame the technology when we make mistakes. - Tim Berners-Lee

11. The blame is his who chooses: God is blameless. - Plato

12. There can be no doubt that the average man blames much more than he praises. His instinct is to blame. If he is satisfied he says nothing; if he is not, he most illogically kicks up a row. - Golda Meir

13. Blame is for God and small children. - Dustin Hoffman

14. People often ask me how I feel about my invention being used to kill people every day and the AK being a common weapon of ethnic conflicts. I want to make it clear that I created my assault rifle to protect my country. You can blame politicians for its spreading out of control on a global scale. - Mikhail Kalashnikov

15. I enjoyed the position I was in as a tennis player. I was to blame when I lost. I was to blame when I won. And I really like that, because I played soccer a lot too, and I couldn't stand it when I had to blame it on the goalkeeper. - Roger Federer

16. A lot of people tell me a lot of things about my conduct, my game, my future... but I try to stay away from their words of wisdom. I don't let it distract me. On the field, you will be facing the ball alone. If you fail, you will the only one to blame. So, you should be the one deciding for yourself. - Virat Kohli

17. I'm very observant and very instinctive. In life, you have to have the vulnerability to accept when you are to blame. And I do have that, and I am open enough to say it. - Naomi Campbell

18. Reactive people... are often affected by their physical environment. They find external sources to blame for their behavior. - Stephen Covey

19. There is a luxury in self-reproach. When we blame ourselves we feel no one else has a right to blame us. - Oscar Wilde

20. When I have been asked during these last weeks who caused the riots and the killing in L.A., my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame. - Dan Quayle

21. It seems like people want to blame me for everything. Whenever any issue arises, I'm said to have been involved even if I've had nothing to do with it. That's why I always focus on what I know, which is playing football, and try to be very careful with what I say because people always try and twist things. - Lionel Messi

22. In short, Luck's always to blame. - Jean de La Fontaine

23. If one man is representing India in cricket, then yes, blame that person when things go wrong. - Sachin Tendulkar

24. Praise out of season, or tactlessly bestowed, can freeze the heart as much as blame. - Pearl S. Buck

25. I do not blame the government for not providing infrastructure to athletes. They have given everything for training of athletes. - The people are fed up with their elected officials playing the blame game and treating their political counterparts as enemies. - Milkha Singh

26. The people are fed up with their elected officials playing the blame game and treating their political counterparts as enemies. - Carl Lewis

27. I blame it on Walt Disney, where animals are given human qualities. People don't understand that a wild animal is not something that is nice to pat. It can seriously harm you. - James Cameron

28. I am aware that as an actor, I can blame others for the failure of a film, the director, the script, choice of co-stars, timing of the release and so on. But now, as the director, I will have to shoulder all the blame. - Anupam Kher

29. I don't like the blame game, though. - Barbara Bush

30. You can't blame someone for not knowing what his or her job should be if you don't ask for it right off the bat. - Jennifer Aniston

31. You don't think people would go on about my looks if I was No. 500 in the world instead of No.12, do you? Anyway, as I keep telling everyone, you can't blame me for looking like this on purpose. - Anna Kournikova

32. As an adult, I can't blame my parents any more. - Jennifer Aniston

33. We can't blame children for occupying themselves with Facebook rather than playing in the mud. Our society doesn't put a priority on connecting with nature. In fact, too often we tell them it's dirty and dangerous. - David Suzuki

34. To me, it looks more or less like the hardware designers have run out of ideas and that they're trying to pass the blame for the future demise of Moore's Law to the software writers by giving us machines that work faster only on a few key benchmarks! - Donald Knuth

35. The off spinner's job is to contain; for me, leg spinners need to have a bigger heart than anyone else because it is easy to blame them. - Imran Tahir

36. You can come up with all the gameplans that you want but the guys in the middle have to execute those plans. If Jimmy Anderson or Stuart Broad serves up a leg-stump half-volley, you can't turn round and blame Andy Flower. - Glenn McGrath

37. If someone's liver doesn't work, we blame it on the genes; if someone's brain doesn't work properly, we blame the school. It's actually more humane to think of the condition as genetic. For instance, you don't want to say that someone is born unpleasant, but sometimes that might be true. - James D. Watson

38. Don't blame the boss. He has enough problems. - Donald Rumsfeld.

Darren%20baker%20article.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer