Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-24 16:27:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Blessed Quotes - I

Blessed Quotes - I

1. I don't regret what I've been through. I've had ups and downs, super highs and some really low lows. I've been so blessed that I could never say, 'I wish this didn't happen.' It's part of who I am. There's nothing in my life that's so ugh. - Jennifer Lopez

2. I cherish my entire life. I've been blessed with a life full of good memories. - Sourav Ganguly

3. It has been great journey from where I have started to where I am today. I am really blessed with God's grace. - Dhanush

4. For one swallow does not make a summer, nor does one day; and so too one day, or a short time, does not make a man blessed and happy. - Aristotle

5. Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. - George Eliot

6. It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do, that makes life blessed. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

7. Timing has always been a key element in my life. I have been blessed to have been in the right place at the right time. - Buzz Aldrin

8. Blessed is he that expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. - Alexander Pope

9. Until we meet again, may God bless you as he has blessed me. - Elvis Presley

10. I feel blessed and humbled that people have loved my music. Nothing would be possible without their acceptance. - A. R. Rahman

11. The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

12. Blessed be Providence which has given to each his toy: the doll to the child, the child to the woman, the woman to the man, the man to the devil! - Victor Hugo

13. I am blessed beyond reason with women friends. - Jane Fonda

14. Every day, the people I meet inspire me... every day, they make me proud... every day they remind me how blessed we are to live in the greatest nation on earth. - Michelle Obama

15. The most accurate representation of how I feel is that I'm incredibly lucky to be working in this structure where people get paid millions to read the news on TV. And, yes, it is insane. And there is nothing I can say beyond acknowledging my immense good fortune, and being aware that I'm blessed, and aware that it isn't going to last forever. - Tom Hanks

16. My whole working philosophy is that the only stable happiness for mankind is that it shall live married in blessed union to woman-kind - intimacy, physical and psychical between a man and his wife. I wish to add that my state of bliss is by no means perfect. - D. H. Lawrence

17. Maharashtra, Mumbai and Mumba Devi blessed me and gave me name, fame and everything else. - Kumar Sanu

18. I feel blessed that I haven't seen or felt real pain to be immune to it. But I am dreading the time it comes. I feel blessed to have everything going fine. My parents' health is good, my brothers are well-settled, I have a great brother-in-law and my own career is doing fine. I hope and pray that I am fit and fine always. - Salman Khan

19. If you're lucky to have three close people in your life, you're blessed. - Tiger Woods

20. There is a blessed necessity by which the interest of men is always driving them to the right; and, again, making all crime mean and ugly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

21. I feel so blessed to do what I do, but there's nothing in the world better than watching your child succeed. - Katie Holmes

22. I feel really blessed when people start comparing me with Sachin, but I keep myself focused on my performance and not on such comparisons. I literally worship him, so I don't see too much in this comparison. No cricketer has been able to score one hundred centuries like Sachin. - Virat Kohli

23. I believe I am blessed with the ability to fall asleep just about anytime, anywhere. I can sleep on a flight, on a couch, and even on a bus. - Shilpa Shetty

24. Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. - George Eliot

25. I feel some of the sides are blessed when it comes to having allrounders. - MS Dhoni

26. I've been blessed to live my dream more than half my life, so I want help give that back to someone else. - Mariah Carey

27. I always had a knack for improvisation. I can write down the notes I play, but never really had a proper academic musical background. I suppose I'm blessed and cursed by the fact I have that freedom. - Anthony Hopkins

28. Comedy is a universal language. I grew up watching Nagesh, Surilirajan, Thenga Srinivasan and S.V. Shekhar's comedies. And, of course, Charlie Chaplin! These artists are so blessed: they can make other people happy. - A. R. Rahman

29. What's blessed about my life is that I have been able to connect with the global audience on a regular basis. I am thankful for everybody's love, and I reciprocate that, but I also have to deliver on every occasion. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

30. I got blessed from my mom. She's the personality; she's the one who smiled, so I took on part of her, and who also wanted to help and save the world. Then I took on part of my dad, who is tough. - Magic Johnson.

blessed.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer