Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-14 16:03:53

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bold Quotes - 1

Bold Quotes - 1

1. Freedom lies in being bold. - Robert Frost

2. Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become. - Angelina Jolie

3. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. - Helen Keller

4. He was a bold man that first ate an oyster. - Jonathan Swift

5. Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful. - William Shakespeare

6. How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold. - William Wordsworth

7. I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way. - Thomas Jefferson

8. Venus favors the bold. - Ovid

9. Begin, be bold and venture to be wise. - Horace

10. Prolonged endurance tames the bold. - Lord Byron

11. Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don't learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning 'bit' always switched on. - Satya Nadella

12. Be bold. If you're going to make an error, make a doozy, and don't be afraid to hit the ball. - Billie Jean King

13. A sudden bold and unexpected question doth many times surprise a man and lay him open. - Francis Bacon

14. He is the best man who, when making his plans, fears and reflects on everything that can happen to him, but in the moment of action is bold. - Herodotus

15. Against the bold, daring is unsafe. - Ovid

16. Do not love leisure. Waste not a minute. Be bold. Realize the Truth, here and now! - Swami Sivananda

17. Insulting people doesn't make you brave, bold, cool or courageous. - Mandira Bedi

18. The bold adventurer succeeds the best. - Ovid

19. The breaking wave and the muscle as it contracts obey the same law. Delicate line gathers the body's total strength in a bold balance. Shall my soul meet so severe a curve, journeying on its way to form? - Dag Hammarskjold

20. Above all, film is a business... Independence is a really cool thing as you can be a bit more bold, and take a few more chances with what you do. - Mel Gibson.

BOLD.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer