Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-13 18:14:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boss Quotes

Boss Quotes

1. People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives. - Theodore Roosevelt

2. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

3. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. - Sam Walton

4. A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party he is a leader. - Harry S Truman

5. People and organizations don't grow much without delegation and completed staff work because they are confined to the capacities of the boss and reflect both personal strengths and weaknesses. - Stephen Covey

6. The name 'Boss' started with people that worked for me... It was not meant like Boss, capital B, it was meant like 'Boss, where's my dough this week?' And it was sort of just a term among friends. I never really liked it. - Bruce Springsteen

7. In Downing Street they called me 'Boss'. Civil servants would always call me 'Prime Minister'. - Tony Blair

8. If people think I'm just the boss's daughter, they're deceived. - Ivanka Trump

9. The first thing the secretary types is the boss. - Donald Trump

10. I've never wanted to be the boss. - Harrison Ford.

20161024211709-GettyImages-138412921.jpeg?auto=webp&quality=95&crop=16:9&width=675

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer