Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-23 15:58:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bother Quotes - II

Bother Quotes - II

1. I can't play anywhere near like I used to, and I was a hot drummer. It doesn't bother me, because frankly, if you get to that point where you can't hold a drumstick properly, there are many other things in life which are far more important, like cutting a loaf of bread or a piece of cheese. - Phil Collins

2. The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing? - Stephen Hawking

3. Value your freedom or you will lose it, teaches history. 'Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn. - Richard Stallman

4. I'm an athlete, so I can get up one day and run and it wouldn't bother me. I don't get the time because I work for long hours every day. Being constantly on the move itself helps me stay fit. I don't go to a gym. I use the stairs, not the lift. I'm not into fitness, but I feel I should start, as it's healthy. - Genelia D'Souza

5. I would love for my phone to scream if I am about to miss an important thing in my life and never bother me if I'm doing something very important and the information coming in is less important than what I'm doing. - Sundar Pichai

6. While I think love is a beautiful emotion, I can't make simple love stories any more. In the time that I have, I would like to make films about things that move and bother me. - Aparna Sen

7. Lipstick is iconic. It's the one product that marks out an era, and a certain lip colour can define a season. It makes me feel more 'done'. I wear a beige lip in the day, but red when I'm going somewhere - it makes that transition from day to night. I just slick it on; I don't bother with lipliner. - Kate Moss

8. But if I keep my core and back strong, the scoliosis doesn't really bother me. - Usain Bolt

9. I know when I go outside, there'll be a van or two and they'll probably follow us four out of seven days a week, trying to get something. But I'm just going across town and I know they're just wasting their day, so it doesn't bother me anymore. - Brad Pitt

10. All of my friends are my age and we are all ageing at the same time. We talk about it and moan, but it doesn't bother me. - Claudia Schiffer

11. Not winning at Wimbledon is not going to bother me forever. - Ivan Lendl

12. I like to take walks in the park by myself, where no one can bother me and I can think. - Magic Johnson.

1*XnKQx8a9P3KweU2NLeIKuQ.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer