Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-26 23:15:45

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Boldness Quotes

Boldness Quotes

1. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. - Thomas Jefferson

2. Boldness be my friend. - William Shakespeare

3. The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness. - Victor Hugo

4. It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to half the evils we anticipate than to remain in cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen. - Herodotus

5. A decent boldness ever meets with friends. - Homer

6. It is wonderful what strength of purpose and boldness and energy of will are roused by the assurance that we are doing our duty. - Walter Scott

7. I don't think boldness should be associated with showing off skin. It's not the basis of boldness. - Mira Nair.

boldness-3.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer